Clinically Clean® from the first spray

Our ground-breaking, flagship product Aseptic Plus+ is EPA-registered and NSF certified. It is a hospital grade disinfectant cleaner, mold killer and effective odor eliminator. Ready to use, no mixing required, just spray, wipe or fog.

Aseptic Plus+ is non-irritating to the skin and non-corrosive to treated surfaces. It will not harm colorfast fabrics. Plus no rinse is required. 

Common areas in your facility come in contact with many types of bacteria making it imperative for you to provide a clean environment. Yet many of the products on the market give off offensive fumes and irritate the eyes and skin. Our products are proven effective against Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Norovirus, Legionella pneumophilia, E. coli and the H1N1 virus (Swine Flu) in testing conducted by certified independent laboratories under GLP conditions submitted to the USEPA. Aseptic Plus+ is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial that performs against a wide variety of bacteria, yeasts, viruses, fungi, spores, molds, mildews, and other microbes. It is effective at low concentrations, over a wide pH range.

Aseptic Plus kills microbes by chemically altering certain amino acids that contain sulfur. The amino acids are important building blocks in the proteins that help to form cell walls. When these proteins are destroyed, the cell wall ruptures and the organism dies. In the chemical reaction, Aseptic Plus+ takes on an electron from the amino acid and reverts back to a chlorite ion. The amino acid gives up an electron, which causes oxidation. Unlike other products containing chlorine dioxide, our formula has been stabilized to be effective for up to two years.

To view examples of testing results conducted by independent government certified GLP labs, hospital clinical trails, and university studies on bacteria and virus control, and mold remediation of building materials.

*University of Tulsa study, 2005-2006